The rapid and speed pace of change, information and data, and the digital revolution all contributed to raising institutional risks to their highest levels, but many boards are still subject to management according to practices that have not changed significantly in the past years. Board practices are studied in light of the accelerating pace of change in the digital age.
Through this session, we seek to provide a framework for companies to improve governance processes in a world where speed and change affect all sectors. Whether it is the threat of cyberspace, active investors, or environmental and social governance and corporate governance, corporate governance practices need to be updated to align with this change.
This live session will provide insight into the most exclusive corporate boards around the world and provide managers with what they need to tackle current challenges.
· Corona pandemic the game changer
· The world after Corona
· Changes in the prices of shares of technology companies & major companies
· Possibilities of changes in everything we know
· Corporate Governance, Personal Governance, and Harmonization between Personal and Corporate Governance
· The most important reasons for corporate risk management failure
· Examples of failure to implement governance
· Digital and virtual space and governance
· The impact of digital transformation on leadership