Summary of the Course
- This certification will demonstrate for HR professionals who they are, what they do, and why it matters. It’s their value proposition. The certification is built on one singular SHRM Body and Competency and Knowledge, designed to be a universal, next generation certification for the HR profession.
- Understanding the following outcomes:
- – Leadership and Navigation
- – Ethical Practice
- - Relationship Management
- – Communication
- – Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- – Business Acumen
- – Consultation
- – Critical Evaluation
- – People (HR Expertise)
- – Organization (HR Expertise)
- – Workplace (HR Expertise)
Who Should Attend
- HR Managers/Professionals
Following payment options available:
Option A: Installments Scheme of 6 months duration.
Option B: Avail 20% discount on one time full payment.
Option C: 50% before the course and 50% at the end of the course.
In order to successfully pass the placement test candidate has to fit following criteria:
1. Excellent English language level
2. HR background:
1-3 years of HR experience for HR-related degree holders
1-4 years of HR experience for NON-HR degree holders
3-6 years of HR experience for HR-related degree holders
4-7 years of HR experience for NON-HR degree holders