Today, Internet application development demand is very high. So IoT is a major technology by which we can produce various useful Internet applications. Basically, IoT is a network in which all physical objects are connected to the Internet through network devices or routers and exchange data.
The Internet of Things, commonly referred to as IoT, is the network of physical objects, devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items that’s been integrated into the technology of modern electronics, software, sensors, and other “things” with network connectivity that enables them to collect and exchange data.
– To provide an overview on the ICT ecosystem and enabling environment to foster Internet of Things (including technology, standards, cross sectoral policy and regulatory frameworks, and applications) deployments.
– To build skills for ICT policy makers, regulators, telecom operators, and academia required to develop IoT Strategies.
– To demonstrate how to make practical use of IOTs and associated technologies (Big data, Analytics etc.) Using hands-on exercises.
– Understand the technology and standards relating to IoTs.
– Understand the critical parts of the ICT ecosystem required to mainstream IoTs.
– Visualize practical examples of how IoTs can be deployed in other verticals.
– Acquire skills on developing their own national and enterprise level strategies.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning Internet of Things (IoT)