Emotional intelligence (EI) is that competency and it has been proven to be
an important predictor of performance in the workplace, a strong driver of
leadership and a main force behind personal and organizational excellence.
Participants to this course will explore and apply strategies that focus their
energies and help them connect constructively with customers and
colleagues for a more engaged and performing work environment.
– Explain the link between EI and performance
– Identify their personal and social competence scores
– Develop their ‘personal competence’ to optimize professional success
– Develop their ‘social competence’ to optimize organizational success
– Apply the EI blueprint for continuous improvement
Who Should Attend
Individuals, business professionals,
and managers/project managers,
who want to enhance their personal,
professional, and organizational
performance for a successful life.