Customer Relationship Management, also known as CRM, helps businesses successfully implement strategies, practices and technologies aimed at winning and retaining customers loyalty of which helps organisations for more profitability. The objective of this course is to equip attendees with the best practices so they can implement CRM practices successfully for long-term and sustainable customer focus and rich customer experience. It also helps delegates learn how to shift from a short-term customer transaction based mode of operation to a long-term relationship mode and understand the benefits of having strong and long term customer relations journey.
Three days practical workshop with Mr. Buddy Rice (USA), Sameera Ali Baba and Luna Hageali was following the 6th Annual Customer Service Forum – the biggest event in Customer Service in Bahrain. The workshop was held for more than 80 participants from various industries and well known companies such as ZAIN, Y.A. KANOO, GARMCO, GPIC, EWA, Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism and many others.
Workshop took place in Bahrain Conference Centre Crowne Plaza and covered following main subjects
- Incorporate customer feedback into experience design
- Measure your performance using customer relations KPI’
- Transform your culture and reward systems
- Learn how customers feel about your company
- Align technologies and processes to customer needs
- Map and improve customer journeys
- Build successful key account plans
- How to always amaze customers