You may be in the first stages of considering a future in procurement and supply or you may already be working as a buyer. If you’re serious about your career, you should be part of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and take the qualifications you need to reach the highest levels in the profession.
The Certificate in procurement and supply operations consists of five compulsory units
1. Procurement and supply principles
2. Procurement and supply functions
3. Procurement and supply processes
4. Procurement and supply administration
5. Procurement and supply stakeholders
The learner will develop the robust knowledge to:
– Capability to apply key tasks associated with procurement and supply operations
– Understand and apply demand management through manual or IT based systems
– Carry out stock valuation and ordering
– Arrange supply logistics and the necessary paperwork
– Implement new contracts, including queries on performance and financial management.
Who Should Attend
– You’re just starting your career or procurement and supply is part of your role
– You’re new to the profession, with little or no business experience, or you are aspiring to move into a career in procurement and supply
– You are a manager in another profession, a business leader or entrepreneur and you want to understand how procurement should function and its overall impact on your business success.